You can become a sponsor of the Funeral Fact Podcast for a very reasonable investment. We're flexible and will insert your existing advertisements into the program, or work with you to create an effective ad that will grab listeners attention.
We offer a complete package, with multiple impressions during each episode:
- Pre-Roll (15 seconds) Pre-Roll: Prior to launching into the main content, the host will talk about the sponsor’s product or service for 15-seconds.
- Mid-Roll (60 seconds) Mid-Roll: Typically inserted somewhere in the 40 – 60% mark of the podcast episode. The host will talk about the sponsor’s product or service for 60-seconds, often sharing a personal story if possible.
- Post-Roll (15 seconds) Post-Roll: Immediately after wrapping up the main content, the host will talk about the sponsor’s product or service for 15-seconds.
There is a limit of three sponsors for each episode. Plus, for a limited time, we are offering a one-year ad lock price guarantee. That means, as our listenership grows, and rates increase exponentially, your rate will remain the same for one year.
Ad Rates - Effective May 1, 2019 (Per Episode)
(Note, Ad Rates Are Updated Weekly As Listenership Increases.)
- $150 - 4 episode commitment ($600 total)
- $140 - 10 episode commitment ($1,400 total)
- $125 - 20 episode commitment ($2,500 total)
Payment is due in advance. Payment may be made by most major credit cards or Paypal. Contact our Sales Department via email or call +1 (925) 459-6786 for complete details.
The following statistics are as of May 1, 2019…
An International Audience!While a majority of the listeners are in the United States, we also have a strong subscriber presence in 56 countries around the globe spanning six continents.
A Solid Base!While the podcast reaches across the globe, most subscribers are in the US.
Taking off Like a Rocket!Subscriptions continue to raise daily. The popularity of the Funeral Fact Podcast is nothing but amazing!
We Get AroundWhile a majority of our listeners use an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.) we continue to see growth across all platforms.
Look Who's Listening!
Our listeners are tech savvy, and based on their device preference, have an above-average disposable income.